Eric Copper — Realtor®, Broker Associate
Eric Copper is well known in the Austin real estate arena. Growing up in a family of Realtors, real estate is part of his DNA.
Gary Keller, founder of Keller Williams Realty International, quickly recognized Eric’s leadership and emergence into the Austin market hiring Eric in 2006 as the Broker for his flagship offices where he led over 1600 agents and was responsible for over 7,000 transactions and $1B in sales volume annually. Returning to his roots, he is actively selling again and his accomplishments have continued to receive notoriety.
In 2013, Eric was recognized as the #1 top-selling agent in his company of 575 fellow agents; ranked 7th by the Austin Business Journal, and was welcomed into the prestigious and exclusive Elite 25 and Platinum Top 50 organizations.
With experience ranging from moderately priced condominiums to multi-million dollar single-family homes, Eric applies a level of knowledge, negotiating skills, and sophistication necessary to bring a transaction to the closing table. His diverse client base includes top-level executives, professional athletes, celebrities, to first-time home buyers all of whom require discretion and dedication. This discretion is applied to every client.
Eric has built a sterling reputation on personalized service and professionally handled transactions. His honesty, integrity, and professionalism coupled with creative and innovative ideas consistently yield exceptional results.
When hiring Eric to represent you, whether relocating, buying, or selling, your expectations will be met and exceeded as he takes enormous pride in his client’s satisfaction.
Born and raised in Chicago, Eric relocated to Austin in 2000 and has felt at home ever since. He is actively involved in the community serving as a major contributor and volunteering his time and leadership to several non-profit organizations that he is passionate about.
In his free time, Eric enjoys a wide variety of activities such as traveling, riding his bike, boating, and skiing. You might also find him performing periodically in musicals and singing in various venues. His most treasured time is with family and friends.
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration and Marketing
- Founding Member, Keller Williams Luxury Homes Division (2006)
- The Institute for Luxury Homes Marketing (2005 to Present)
- Who's Who in Luxury Real Estate (2012 to Present)
- Austin Board of Realtors (2004)
- Broker and Team Leader for the #1 franchise office nationally in profit, number of transactions, and sales volume (2006-2010)
- #1 Top Closed Volume (2012, 2013)
- Elite 25 (2013, 2014)
- Platinum Top 50 Winner (2012, 2013)
- Board of Trustees, The Long Center for the Performing Arts
- Member of “Great Scotts”, a capital fundraising team for Austin's legendary Zachary Scott Theatre
- Liaison and Board Member, HAPA (Hispanic Alliance of the Performing Arts) chaired by Teresa Lozano Long
- Cyclist and volunteer for Austin's annual Hill Country Ride for AIDS (2005- present)
- Member, St. Martins Lutheran Church
- Corporate Sponsorship Steering Committee, HRC (Human Rights Campaign 2005-2008)
- Elite 25
- Platinum Top 50
- Global Specialist