Trey Pike — Realtor®
Trey is a second generation Austinite to work in real estate. His knowledge of the Central Texas region combined with his ability to foster relationships is an asset to all of his real estate transactions. He believes strongly in providing superb service along with professionalism and honesty. Trey takes the initiative to be hands-on with his clients and always maintains a positive attitude. He believes his clients should never feel pressure when making a tough decision as buying a new home can be.
Along with real estate, Trey has a diverse background that includes design and marketing. It’s an added bonus that he has a fantastic eye for design and can often quickly assess potential to make a home look amazing with some minor changes. He has personally overseen several real estate remodel projects in the Austin area. While working in development, he contributed to various large-scale residential real estate endeavors including a hotel development. In marketing and advertising, he has led several comprehensive, multi-million dollar global campaigns for Fortune 500 companies.
EDUCATION & DESIGNATIONS
- BBA in Marketing from Southern Methodist University
- Fluent in Spanish
- Tarrytown Resident
- Representing both Buyers and Sellers in Austin’s urban core, Tarrytown and established Austin neighborhoods
- Site selection for custom homes and project consultation for residential finish selections
- Collaborating with design professionals on feasibility, design and marketing
- Former volunteer for M.D. Anderson and Meals On Wheels
- Currently volunteer with Camp For All
- Graduate of the Real Estate Institute (GRI)
- Member of Austin Luxury Network
- Member of KW Luxury International