Julie Yarbrough — Broker Associate, Realtor
With over 25 years as a Residential Realtor and Broker, Julie Yarbrough has become an expert in the Central and West Austin real estate market. Specializing in homes with architectural significance, historical homes and properties with investment potential whether new or vintage, Julie is enthusiastic about marketing and selling the neighborhoods of Travis Heights, Clarksville, Zilker, Brykerwoods, Allandale, Rosedale, Pemberton, Tarrytown, Barton Creek, West Austin and Lakeway. Julie began her career in Highland Park/Dallas, where she worked for the boutique firm, Ellen Terry, then with Amelia Bullock, in Austin. Having renovated two historic properties she is able to carefully direct buyers and sellers on selecting quality houses and appropriate remodel and building concepts.
In marketing properties for sale, Julie uses specialized marketing, dedicated websites, professional photos, virtual tours and the most current networking and technology resources. Associated with KW International, Luxury Real Estate.com and PROXIO Global Real Estate, these placements syndicate to all leading luxury sites, both locally and globally.
Julie creates custom marketing plans to maximize internet and all types of media, additionally she has a network both locally and nationally of top brokers, private wealth managers, trust attorneys and financial managers to position her properties in front of buyers who are ideally suited for the home.
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, Summa Cum Laude, St. Edwards University
- Directors Circle, Ellen Terry Realtors (1990-2000)
- The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing (2015 to present)
- Master Certified Negotiation Expert (2013 to present)
- Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate (2014 to present)
- Keller Williams Luxury International (2014 to present)
- Preservation Austin (2003 to present), Preservation Dallas (1994-2000)
- Top Producing Luxury Realtor® Amelia Bullock Realtors (2005-2014)