Jeannette Spinelli — Realtor®, Broker Associate
Combining the Business of Real Estate Brokerage with a Passion for Design, Architecture and Art......
My award-winning service throughout my 20 year career distinguishes me as one of the leading brokers and one of the most respected agents in Austin,Texas. The depth of my contacts, historical knowledge on residential luxury properties, and expertise with luxury clientele has proven a successful combination time and time again. If you are interested in purchasing in our vibrant market please keep me in mind. The majority of my business stems from long lasting relationships resulting in multiple transactions with both buyer and seller clients as well as developers. My tenacious spirit, strong negotiation skills and a service obsessed attitude all combine to create an exemplary approach to real estate. I am honored that my clients become personal friends and feel confident in referring their friends and family to me for all of their real estate needs. The agents in my boutique group are hand selected for their experience and strengths they bring as leaders to form an incomparable partnership of professionals. The marketing strategies executed to sell my clients properties offer a unique, formative and thoughtful approach. The strategies employed to uncover hard to find properties for our buyers is one of our most important assets. However even in this day of high tech, we know when to do business the old fashioned way. Nothing beats a positive attitude , nurturing those good colleague relations, and engaging in a straight forward phone call You will not be disappointed by our efforts or the outcome. In the end it is the execution and results that count.
In my very rare spare time I devote myself to educational fund raising, procurement of micro loans, and humanitarian efforts in Third World countries. I am also very passionate about contemporary art, photography, triathlons, and traveling any place that requires a passport.
- University of Texas at Austin, B.S. Advertising and Marketing
- Licensed Broker
- Certified International Property Specialist
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Accredited Buyer Specialist
- Graduate of Real Estate Institute
- Certified Negotiations Expert
- Ethics Committee – Austin Board of Realtors – 2005 to present
- Professional Standards Committee – Austin Board of Realtors - 2004 to present
- Top Producer – Austin Business Journal – 2007 to present
- Elite 25 – Austin – 2008 to present
- Operation Blue Santa – Sponsoring over 470 families to date
- Coats for Kids – Garnering 700 coats to date
- Caritas – Table Sponsor – Speaker Series
- Christian Medical Missions – Student Scholarships for 162 children to date
- Procurement of micro-loans in third world countries in particular Guatemala, Somalia, and Sri Lanka
- Photoanthropy – merging talents of photographers with the needs of non-profits to bring images from all over that promote social change.